Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doomsday and my weekend!



How do someone know today is doomsday? Yes today The May 21 2011 is doomsday where the world will meet it's end when it Clocks 6.00 pm according to this crazy guy who has earlier failed predicting the same in 1994.  Reading  " The Wild Geese and the Water by OSHO" not a bad thing to do on doomsday cum weekend. Started with cleaning and moping the room, tidying up the things that makes my room - good start for the day. Cleaning gives you kinda good feeling like mind cleaning I guess metaphorically. You feel so refreshed and charged especially when you do it in the morning.


Got a Bike this week which has been my long pending wish!(Damn my procrastination) Hmmm... started cycling with the new one. Kinda facing problem with the gears but should get adjusted to it soon. This is my way of going green and moreover it should help me reach office which is now at cycling distance!!! It is "Hercules Drift Roadeo" I would recommend this model to anybody looking for bike in pune. I got it from a shop named Bedke cycles near Rhatani Fatta ( I dont know how to spell it Phatta or fhatta) or if you are looking for some real sports bike then RIDE at Aundh should be good but be prepared to burn ur pocket ( they have got cycle starting from 17k to 1.75 lacks). Thanks to my friend Advait who also happened to be my colleague for helping me to get this bike. 

Coming back to the Doomsday, It is 16.51 in my clock. So I got hardly one hour to live. Oh man what am I going to do in this one hour? Keep guessing will post back from heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment